Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Hair-tastic!

So . . . i'm combining this post, 1/2 of Wedding Wednesday, and 1/2 of the continuation of my hair-tastrophy!  I found this pic of a beautiful bride and loved her hair at the same time.  Given all my hair drama, I am still planning on growing my hair long again (which seems soooo hot and taking forever in the 95% humid New Orleans heat), but have given up on anything but subtle changes to it!  If you've followed my hair diary, I have lately been experimenting with color and length and have settled on what I had to begin with!  Go figure!  This pic is basically how I wear my hair everyday (side parted and pulled half up) but much longer (which is the end goal here)!  So here's to suffering through the remaining summer months of "hair growing" this year . . . and to having my long, straight hair back for next summer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment