Monday, July 11, 2011

Nutty for Norts!

While I love keeping up with what's going on in the fashion world, and I love an occasional Girls Night Out as an excuse to get all dolled up, I will be the first to admit that i'm probably not going to end up on any E! Top Ten Fashion Lists anytime soon!  lol.  I mean my favorite thing about graduating nursing school is going to be the fact that I can wear scrubs ever day!  That being said, one staple in this girl's closet is the ever-so-comfy Norts!  If you're not familiar with what Norts are, you are WAY behind in the fashion world . . . or at least in the world of running fashion!  Norts are Nike Tempo running shorts and (aside from my favorite flannel pjs) are by far the most comfy clothing EVER!  I only have about a zillion pairs and can make them go with anything just shy of camoflauging them as formal wear (and yes, they go perfectly with my favorite preppy pearls) ;)  Below is a pic of the newest addition to my collection and I cannot wait till they come in!  What's better than another pair of my most favoritest Norts . . . well having them in pink polka dots, of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment