Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Rings and Red Sox!

So, it's no secret to those who know me that, while I have yet to settle down and walk down the aisle myself, I ADORE weddings and cannot wait to have one of my own!  I love everything about it!  I love the thought of having that moment where you feel like you cannot live without someone and get engaged!  I love the thought (although stressful and rather overwhelming) of planning every single little detail that goes into a wedding!  And most of all, I love the thought of being with the same person through good times and bad and having wonderful memories with my children and grandchildren!

With that being said, I also love the Red Sox!  I love the pride that the City of Boston has, and all the little charming things about the whole New England area that make it unique.  So when I came across a picture on the Vineyard Vines website of this couple who got married at Fenway Park, I just couldn't resist sharing it!  And yes, as cheesy as it is, I follow the wedding section of their site for ideas to make my very own walk down the aisle just as memorable some day!

No comments:

Post a Comment